[Orgmode] FR: Custom Latex Table alignment

From: Russell Adams
Subject: [Orgmode] FR: Custom Latex Table alignment
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 18:17:11 -0500

Could we use a ATTR_LaTeX line to allow the 'align' field for tabular
to be customized? I needed to do word wrap today, and to enable word
wrap you must specify the width of the column.

The easy way would be to allow the user to specify the align string
manually, or we could do something more complex on the column groups
line.

Thanks.

Russell Adams                            address@hidden