[Orgmode] Changing TODO state to DONE does not stop clock in frame

From: Chris Randle
Subject: [Orgmode] Changing TODO state to DONE does not stop clock in frame
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 12:26:31 -0000

Hi Carsten,

I have one giant Org-mode file for everything. I frequently use `C-c C-x
b' to take the current node and show it in a new frame with narrow
subtree so that I can concentrate on just that region of my file. Rather
like hoist in GrandView, if anyone remembers that.

My Org Manual (6.24b) says "The indirect buffer...will contain the
entire buffer, but will be narrowed to the current tree. Editing the
indirect buffer will also change the original buffer, but without
affecting visibility in that buffer.

I've noticed that, when working in the new frame, changing the TODO
state of any item within the frame to DONE (when it is the currently
clocked in item) does not stop the clock. Going back to my main frame
and doing the same thing there on the same item does stop the clock.

I haven't altered `org-clock-out-when-done', and Emacs reports its value
as t.

Is this something that's easily fixed/modified?

--
Chris Randle
Windows XP Pro SP3 - GNU Emacs 22.1.1 - Org-mode 6.24b