Re: [Orgmode] Error exporting to temp buffer

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Error exporting to temp buffer
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 14:07:08 +0100

Again and again:  Thank for the analysis, I have pushed a fix.

- Carsten

On Mar 19, 2009, at 11:36 PM, Nick Dokos wrote:

Sebastian Rose <address@hidden> wrote:

David Maus <address@hidden> writes:
Cannot reprocude this either. C-x b org-bug <RET>, paste sample, C- c C-e
H gives an *Org HTML Export* buffer with the exported sample.

Same here.

Same here, but I was wondering: the function that Leo fingers looks like this

,----
| (defun org-export-html-preprocess (parameters)
|   ;; Convert LaTeX fragments to images
|   (when (plist-get parameters :LaTeX-fragments)
|     (org-format-latex
|      (concat "ltxpng/" (file-name-sans-extension
|                       (file-name-nondirectory
|                        org-current-export-file)))
|      org-current-export-dir nil "Creating LaTeX image %s"))
|   (message "Exporting..."))
`----

and when I step through it, the when expression evaluates to nil, so the whole thing is skipped. So it may be some setting in Leo's setup or maybe something is missing from the fragment, that would make that expression
non-nil. So my question is:

What do I have to do to make

    (plist-get parameters :LaTeX-fragments)

non-nil?