[Orgmode] prompt for tag if todo state gets active

From: Eraldo Helal
Subject: [Orgmode] prompt for tag if todo state gets active
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 19:14:11 +0100

I am looking for a way to auto ask for a tag (from a set of tags) when a certain todo state gets active.

example:

todo states
- todo
- action
- done

// BEFORE:

* clean garage
** TODO call cleaning service

// as soon as I change to the next state (action), I need to enter (i.e. automatically get prompted for) a tag (prompted from my tag list).

* clean garage
** ACTION call cleaning service            :call:

>> This would help me to make sure there are no tasks that do not have any context!

Greetings,
Eraldo