Re: [Orgmode] Changing TODO state to DONE does not stop clock in frame

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Changing TODO state to DONE does not stop clock in frame
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 16:45:41 +0100

On Mar 21, 2009, at 9:43 PM, Matthew Lundin wrote:

On Mar 19, 2009, at 1:26 PM, Chris Randle wrote:

I've noticed that, when working in the new frame, changing the TODO
state of any item within the frame to DONE (when it is the currently
clocked in item) does not stop the clock. Going back to my main frame
and doing the same thing there on the same item does stop the clock.

I am no able to reproduce this.  Can anyone else try, please?

- Carsten

I just tested it (with org from the git repo). The problem seems to
occur when a clock is started on an item before the indirect buffer is
created. In other words, the clock did not stop when I followed these
steps:

  1. Clocked into an item.

  2. Created an indirect buffer.

  3. Clocked out within the indirect buffer.

I am still unable to reproduce this.

- Carsten