[Orgmode] Re: Exclamation mark not a postmatch ?

From: Baoqiu Cui
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Exclamation mark not a postmatch ?
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 10:59:11 -0700

Daniel Clemente <address@hidden> writes:

> El dl, mar 23 2009, Baoqiu Cui va escriure:
>
>> Am I missing anything (or do I have to customize variable
>> org-emphasis-regexp-components to support this)?  I tried to search the
>> mailing list archive about this, but could not find anything.
>>
>   I asked a similar thing but for quotations:
>   http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg04267.html

Yes, I read about that thread.  The problem you reported has something
to do with Unicode support in Org mode, and Carsten was trying to limit
Org-mode in plain ASCII characters to avoid things becoming messier.

The current way of explicitly including the supported characters is
safer and cleaner, at least before Org-mode is enhanced to cover more
international languages.

Baoqiu