[Orgmode] Re: org-crypt and PROPERTIES location

From: Peter Jones
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: org-crypt and PROPERTIES location
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 20:50:15 -0600

<address@hidden> writes:
>> Are there any org-crypt users out there that want to throw in their
>> $0.02?
> Hi Peter,
>          I wrote a function for encrypting subtrees a couple of weeks
>          ago. I didn't realize someone else was already on the case.
>          I guess your solution is better than mine, but where can I get
>          hold of it? I don't see it in worg.

Actually, org-crypt was written by John Wiegley, and I'm going to be
making some changes to slightly alter how it works.  You can get John's
version here:

http://github.com/jwiegley/dot-emacs/raw/cf72e6e004034849bd683b467b51d960d80a3e66/org-crypt.el

I'll post a message after I've made my changes to it.

--
Peter Jones, http://pmade.com
pmade inc.  Louisville, CO US