Re: [Orgmode] iPhone ----> org-mode

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] iPhone ----> org-mode
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 12:32:58 +0100

Hi Brad,

I am really happy that you showed us how to do this.  Like you,
when I work I am at my computer, so I don't need a fully mobile
side of Org.  But a capture path.  Using RSS like you demonstrate
means that we can use any kind of service that pushes to an RSS
feed - even if ReQall goes away at some point, there will be others.

This, for me, really was the missing piece.  It no longer is missing.

Thanks!

- Carsten