Re: [Orgmode] Re: The most important project for org developers?

From: sven . bretfeld
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: The most important project for org developers?
Date: 24 Mar 2009 22:18:09 +0100

Sven Bretfeld <address@hidden> writes:

Hallo to all

Thanks for your suggestions. I still think there is much to optimize and
I deem it urgent. For myself, I will follow Detlef's example and give
Emacs on mobile systems another try. Yesterday, I succeeded to buy a
Sharp Zaurus quite cheaply from eBay. We'll see.

Greetings

Sven

--
Sven Bretfeld
CERES -- CEntrum für REligionswissenschaftliche Studien