[Orgmode] org-agenda-search-headline-for-time causes problems with diary

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: [Orgmode] org-agenda-search-headline-for-time causes problems with diary entries
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:38:45 +0000

Hello,

I was one of the people that wanted the new variable,
org-agenda-search-headline-for-time, and I'm really happy with it.

However, it seems to cause problems with the agenda view when diary
entries are included.  Timed data entries seem to be placed at the end
of the day, after non-timed entries, instead of in the grid as is the
case without setting that variable to nil.

I am using org-mode version 6.24b-1 from Debian experimental.

Is this a bug or a feature?

Thanks,
eric