[Orgmode] footnote bug

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: [Orgmode] footnote bug
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 13:21:51 -0700

The following source produces the following output.

************* sorting speed
>> The agenda is wonderful for other stuff, but for me it is
>> not an editing mode per se.  I have never been able to use
>> the agenda for full control over the org file, as some
>> people are able to do.  For me (at least on my computer) it
>> is slow.
>
> What is "slow".  Maybe we can improve things?

You could use cached values for agenda files whose last
update time is earlier than the last agenda scan.  That
could lead to significant speedups for people who have
several agenda files.[fn:15]

[fn:15] It wouldn't help with people who have a single
agenda file, and it wouldn't help with people who very
frequently use all of their agenda files.  For those use
cases, something much more complicated and brittle would
probably be necessary

Output:

You could use cached values for agenda files whose last
update time is earlier than the last agenda scan.  That
could lead to significant speedups for people who have
several agenda files.[1]
[fn:15] It wouldn't help with people who have a single
agenda file, and it wouldn't help with people who very
frequently use all of their agenda files.  For those use
cases, something much more complicated and brittle would
probably be necessary
[1] [fn:15]

--
Myalgic encephalomyelitis denialism is causing death (decades early;
Jason et al. 2006) and severe suffering (worse than nearly all other