Re: [Orgmode] How to define TODOs within continuous text the best way?

From: Karl Maihofer
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] How to define TODOs within continuous text the best way?
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 19:26:33 +0100

Hi,

thanks for your answer!

Sebastian Rose schrieb:
> Yes, this is possible. By default only the first three levels are
> exported as headlines. Any headline that is deeper nested, is exported
> as a list item.
>
> The variable in question is
>
>    `org-export-headline-levels'

OK, I see. But now the text below the TODO-item is still part of the
list. So it is indented - in html.

Another idea: Why not simply use comments?

#+HTML: <!--
#+LaTeX: \begin{comment}
* TODO Test
#+LaTeX: \end{comment}
#+HTML: -->

I think, this should work for me.

The only problem now is to exclude the TODO from the HTML-generated
Table of Contents. Using "#+EXPORT_EXCLUDE_TAGS: exclude" does not work.
Perhaps a bug in the html-export?

> I have several commands like that defined (\rzidea, ...) and some
> produce a box with an icon and frame, that does not use the margin.

That looks nice. But I think this is not the right solution for me?! For
me it is important that the TODOs are recognized by Org-Mode so that I
can jump to the position within my document using the agenda. In the
exported version of the file it is no problem when the TODOs are missing.

Thanks again and
Kind regards,

Karl