Re: [Orgmode] filtering org-agenda by tag

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] filtering org-agenda by tag
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 08:49:26 +0200

Hi

I cannot reproduce this, refreshing keeps the filter for me.

- Carsten

On Mar 28, 2009, at 11:16 PM, shaunalynn duffy wrote:

Hey there,

I just switched to using the development version of org-mode (rather than the synaptic package), and now have an issue with org-agenda. Whenever I filter the agenda by tag and then refresh the agenda or move to a new view (functionally, refreshing it) the filter is no longer applied. Internet searching turned up the promisingly named variable "org-agenda-filter-preset," but it isn't recognized by my emacs.

I guess my questions are: Was switching to the dev version the cause of this change? AND Is there a straightforward way to get the filter to be applied through a reload, or is this something I should write a solution to for myself?

Thanks a lot!
-shaunalynn

--
shaunalynnduffy.org