[Orgmode] Re: Bug if `org-refile-use-outline-path' is set to 'file

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Bug if `org-refile-use-outline-path' is set to 'file
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 20:52:44 +0200

Hi Carsten,

>> That's what I'm doing.  After I've completed to file.org/ an
>> additional TAB won't add the headings as new completion
>> possibilities, file.org/ is the only one.  The same with RET.
>
> Very strange.  This does work find for me.  Can you tyr to make a test
> setup with minimal configuration and just 1 or 2 files?

Done that, and this line of my .emacs broke the completion:

  (setq completion-styles (remove 'basic completion-styles))

After deleting it, I can complete in steps as it should be.

>>> - are you using the mouse?
>>
>> The what?!? ;-)
>
> OK, I am relieved to hear that.

;-)

Bye,
Tassilo
--
No person,  no idea, and no  religion deserves to be  illegal to insult,
not even the Church of Emacs. (Richard M. Stallman)