Re: [Orgmode] Important

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Important
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 23:04:13 +0200

Hi Carsten,

updated my test data to match current Org-mode.
Pulled and exported to HTML without a problem.

    * [X] Horizontal line not in <p>
    * [X] Encodings (iso-8859-1, iso-8859-15, utf-8)
    * [X] Named Section Anchors in Headlines
    * [X] Footnotes
    * [X] #+SETUPFILE
    * [X] text before first headline

Looks very good to me.