Re: [Orgmode] Moving headlines and content.

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Moving headlines and content.
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 17:49:13 +0200

Hi Deric,

no, we do not have something like this.

however, this ie Emacs.  So you can use keyboard macros:

- Do your search
- in the agenda, start a keyboard macro with `C-x ('
- Use TAB to go to the entry
- Refile it with `C-c C-w'
- `C-x C-o' to go back to the agenda window
- DOWNARROW to reach the next row
- `C-x )' to end the macro

The press `C-x e' to execute the keyboard macro for additional lines.

I sort-of like the ide to refile entries by the bunch
from the agenda, though. I'll put it on my TODO list. However, that list
is full with more urgent stuff.....

- Carsten