[Orgmode] SOLVED: org TODO keywords not showing up

From: Deric Bytes
Subject: [Orgmode] SOLVED: org TODO keywords not showing up
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 11:42:08 +0100

I set a org file to load as my initial page, in my .emacs file

      (find-file "~/note-keeping-log-090331.org")

I also defined my own set of TODO tags.

However they were not showing in my initial page.

Problem was my file was being loaded before the TODO tags were set

The solution was to delay the loading of my file until my .emacs file was loaded

  (eval-after-load ".emacs" '(find-file "~/note-keeping-log-090331.org"))