Re: [Orgmode] Thomas Shannon sent you a Friend Request on Yaari

From: Tom Shannon
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Thomas Shannon sent you a Friend Request on Yaari
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 08:54:37 -0500

Carsten,

I did NOT send this.  I am apparently the victim of a spam website
that got access to my address book.  I am, needless to say, quite
unhappy about it and I deeply apologize.

Tom S.

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 2:13 AM, Carsten Dominik
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> sending this message to the mailing list is spam, in my eyes.
> I guess it was a mistake?
>
> - Carsten
>
> On Apr 9, 2009, at 2:47 AM, Thomas Shannon wrote:
>
>> Thomas Shannon wants you to join Yaari!
>>
>> Is Thomas your friend?
>>
>> Yes, Thomas is my friend! No, Thomas isn't my friend.
>>
>> Please respond or Thomas may think you said no :(
>>
>> Thanks,
>> The Yaari Team
>> ____
>> If you prefer not to receive this email tell us here. If you have any
>> concerns
>> regarding the content of this message, please email address@hidden
>> Yaari LLC, 358 Angier Ave, Atlanta, GA 30312
>>

>> YaariWOE219WLY559ELA762CKS868

The release of the atom power has changed everything except our way of
thinking...  The solution to this problem lies in the heart of
mankind.  If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker.
-- Albert Einstein

Thomas Shannon
Department of Physiology and Molecular Biophysics
Rush University
Rm. 1213
1750 W. Harrison St.
Chicago, IL 60612