[Orgmode] Bold links not working

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: [Orgmode] Bold links not working
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 03:45:01 +0200

  With org-mode 6.25trans from git from right now, I get this output:

  From this input:

A *[[destination][bold link]]*, a *bold word*.

  Both links are however correctly hightlighted with a bold face.

  At the moment I don't know if this is a regression or did never work before.
  I have seen that [[destination][*bold link*]] works, but writing *some words
and a [[d][bold]] link* is an easier syntax than *some bold words* [[d][*and a
bold link*]].

  The problem seeems to be in org-html-expand. It is breaking the line in these
parts:
- "A *"
- "[[destination][bold link]]"
- "*, a *bold word*."
   …and calling org-html-do-expand on each. But the first part alone does not
activate bold because it doesn't match org-emph-re.

  What I don't know is how org-html-do-expand could receive the full unbroken
string so that it can detect the first bold and yet can't be fooled by
asterisks inside the link, as in *[[de][oops* broken]] (this matches
org-emph-re).

-- Daniel