Re: [Orgmode] Name of file being exported.

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Name of file being exported.
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 12:20:14 -0400

Noufal Ibrahim <address@hidden> wrote:

> Carsten Dominik wrote:
> [..]
> > In what way are you calling the update of dblocks during export?
> > Have you added a function to this effect to a hook?  Which function?
> > To which hook?
> [..]
>
> Hello Carsten,
>   I have done this
> (add-hook 'org-export-preprocess-hook 'org-update-all-dblocks)
>
>   Is this not the right hook to add the function to?

I don't know how Carsten will address this, but it seems that the running
of the org-export-preprocess-hook is done too late for your purposes (from
inside org-export-preprocess-string and inside a

       (with-current-buffer (get-buffer-create " org-mode-tmp")

construct, where there is no buffer file name).

Can you run org-update-all-dblocks by hand before doing the export?  That should
update the org file and the export should then have all the right
information, no? If so, you can even automate the process by advising
org-export, so that org-update-all-dblocks is run before org-export
proper is called. [1]

HTH,
Nick

[1] Disclaimer: I have not tried it, so no warranty...