[Orgmode] Re: OrgmodeHow to fold a footer

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: OrgmodeHow to fold a footer
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 20:58:13 +0200

El dt, abr 14 2009, Wes Hardaker va escriure:

> DC> Is there some trick to add a footer at the end?
>
> I all the #+ or other text in another header at the bottom called
> "END".  IE:
>
> * END

  Ok.

> I think you can also attach a noexport tag (look in the manual for the
> real name) to it or something if you're worried about it being exported.

  Yes, it's „noexport“. But then you don't see the footer. If you want to show
something like „this page was created by … at … with org-mode, is valid HTML,
etc“ then you need a visible content but hopefully no visible heading called
„END“.
  It would be easier if I could override this text (not only switch it on/off):

…
…

  In fact I would like to have as a footer:

This page was generated on [EXPORT-DATE] by Org-mode [VERSION]. For questions,
contact me at: e-mail, etc.

-- Daniel