[Orgmode] coloring is off and a crash

From: Greg Newman
Subject: [Orgmode] coloring is off and a crash
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 07:16:24 -0400

Under emacs 23.0.92 mac build, the coloring of my org files is off from what I saw in carbon emacs.
For example, my first, second and third levels of the tree are all the same color (if that makes sense) but in carbon they are blue, orange and red respectively.
Has anyone else experienced this?

Also, I tried to go back to carbon emacs (22.3.1) but when folding the last item in a list it carbon crashes every time and I can't seem to capture the exception.

Greg Newman

http://20seven.org

twitter: 20seven