Re: [Orgmode] Complete file names when inserting a link

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Complete file names when inserting a link
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 01:30:57 +0200

El miƩ, abr 15 2009, Matthew Lundin va escriure:
> To get completion, you need to call org-insert-link with a prefix
> argument:
>
> C-u C-c C-l
>
> See this FAQ:
>
> http://http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.php#completion-of-file-links

  Thanks.
  I saw as a bug not completing by default, but now I imagine some reasons for
it: not all completing methods will work well if they see a "file:" written as
prefix. In addition it may be difficult to enable the file name completer only
as long as "file:" is written at the beginning.
  So I will use C-u C-c C-l

-- Daniel