Re: [Orgmode] org-refile-targets multiple conditions

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-refile-targets multiple conditions
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 11:56:39 -0700

Hi Carsten,

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 08:58, Carsten Dominik
<address@hidden> wrote:
> But you can now write a verification function and put it into the new
> variable org-refile-target-verify-function.

Thank you!  I presume one uses org-entry get here?

Also, how to verify that the entire subtree of a doneish task is not
included?  Is there a way to skip the subtree?

Perhaps if the function returns 'skip-entire-subtree, then it can
indicate that there is no need to look at the descendants?

(Or, depending on one's taste, nil could skip nothing, t could skip
the headline, and subtree could skip the subtree.)

--
Myalgic encephalomyelitis denialism is causing death and severe suffering
worse than MS.  Greed is corrupting science into foul nonsense.  Anybody can