[Orgmode] How to view tasks with certain Property tag in Agenda view

From: Varnit Suri
Subject: [Orgmode] How to view tasks with certain Property tag in Agenda view
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 18:10:40 -0700

Hi all,

I am using the PROPERTY keyword to identify contexts (in the GTD
approach). So here's a sample of what I do:

* Online
  :PROPERTIES:
  :CATEGORY: Computer
  :END:
** TODO Call/reply to A
** TODO Defrag work PC

The Agenda view that I see is below (Home, Computer, Work are PROPERTY
tags).

What I 'd like to do is:
1. View tasks with only a specified PROPERTY tag.
2. View the main task (if this task is a sub-task) in the Agenda view.

So in the above example, I 'm trying to see something like.

Computer: Online [current output]

Any comments are appreciated. Thanks.

Current output:

Week-agenda (W16-W17):
Sunday     19 April 2009
  Home:       Sched. 2x:  TODO ETrade debit card
  Home:       In -24 d.:  TODO Respond to DMV Ticket
  Computer:     Sched. 2x:  TODO Incorporate category tags
  Work:     Scheduled:  TODO Defrag work PC