[Orgmode] Clockreport for each day last week?

From: Ivan Nedrehagen
Subject: [Orgmode] Clockreport for each day last week?
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 10:15:53 +0200

Hi,
In my work I log all hours in an org-file, and every monday I report my hours for the previous week. I have been playing with the clock-report to get a solution that displays hours for each day in the previous week, but by solution now is a a clock-report where I have to go in and change the date for
each entry before updating them.

There must be many with similar needs, could anyone tell me how you solve this?

Ivan