[Orgmode] Hiding tasks from export but not the agenda

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Hiding tasks from export but not the agenda
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 09:05:54 -0400

Hi,

I have a task I want to continually see in one of my agenda views but I
want to keep it out of exported HTML files.  I use this task for
clocking miscellaneous time on the project and don't need it in the
exported view since it has no useful detail to be shared.

I've tried using COMMENT but that hides the task from the agenda view
too.

,----[ example task for clocking time only ]
`----

,----[ commented it out doesn't really do what I want ]
| ** COMMENT STARTED Task to clock time on
`----

Putting a COMMENT in front of started keeps it from being exported but
then I can't find it easily when I look for 'STARTED' tasks with an
agenda view.

Is there a good way to handle this?  I think someone talked about a
no-export property at some point but I can't find anything about that in
the code.

Thanks,
Bernt