Re: [Orgmode] Re: C-u C-c C-x C-j to directly jump to the task with ther

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: C-u C-c C-x C-j to directly jump to the task with there is just one?
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 14:38:26 -0400

One problem with that might be if people (including me) use C-c C-x C-j
to see if the clock is running :)

I've mapped F11 = C-c C-x C-j so I just hit that key all the time.  If
it beeps and says 'no active clock' then I know I have to start the
clock on something.  Jumping to the last clocked item when no clock is
running will change that behaviour (although I'm not sure that's really
bad)  I could (and probably should) just get in the habit of looking at
the modeline instead :)

-Bernt