[Orgmode] Re: Headline with 2 timestamps is displayed only once in the a

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Headline with 2 timestamps is displayed only once in the agenda
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 22:09:49 +0200

On Apr 22, 2009, at 9:21 PM, Bernt Hansen wrote:

Anyway, get the latest version and do

  (setq org-agenda-find-multiple-timestamps-per-entry t)

Question to everyone:  Should this be the default?

I don't think I ever use more than one timestamp per entry.

As long as there is no noticeable performance hit then I have no
preference for what the default is.

-Bernt

PS. I can't find this variable in the latest git sources so I couldn't
   try it myself to see if there was a noticeable performance hit.

   It seems the variable is really
   org-agenda-skip-additional-timestamps-same-entry instead.

Yes, I went back and forth between these two names.  However,
all the other vriables doing similar stuff are called -skip-,
so I decided to do the same here.  Sorry for the mixup.

   Toggling this variable doesn't seem to change how long the agenda
   displays for me.

It does for me.  With Tassilos original example:

* Übung Grundlagen der Softwaretechnik (B 016)   :teaching:
 <2009-04-22 Wed 08:30-10:00 +1w>
 <2009-04-29 Wed 10:15-11:45> (Für Hannes übernehmen)

I get either one or two entries on April 29.....

- Carsten