Re: [Orgmode] agenda export error

From: Eraldo Helal
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] agenda export error
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 02:49:33 +0200

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 22:48, Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:
Eraldo Helal <address@hidden> wrote:

> I get the following error when trying to export my agenda:
>
> > org-write-agenda: Cannot open load file: htmlize
>

> Any idea how to fix this?

Get htmlize.el from

   http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/htmlize.el

install it somewhere in your load-path and (optionally) byte-compile it.

This version includes Carsten's fixes for face properties, making it
compatibel with Emacs 23 (as well as older versions).

HTH,
Nick

So, I guess htmlize.el is not part of org-mode.
Is there a way of keeping uptodate with this file?
Will it survive when I do my git pull, etc?

Thank's
Eraldo