[Orgmode] Jumping to a task sometimes goes to the wrong place

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Jumping to a task sometimes goes to the wrong place
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 13:53:05 -0400

Hi Carsten,

I still have this issue where once in a while jumping to a task goes to
the wrong task.  I probably run into this once/twice a week.

I need to take better notes about what exactly I'm doing when this
happens so I can pass them along to you.  I think it's related to
clocking in tasks from the agenda somehow but I don't have enough good
data on this yet to narrow down what is really happening.  Repeating the
command works fine the second time.

I've seen at least the following:

  - Enter a remember note and store it
  - C-u C-u C-M-r goes to the wrong place
  - C-u C-u C-M-r a second time goes to the right place

  - Refile a note
  - C-u C-u C-c C-w goes to the wrong place
  - C-u C-u C-c C-w a second time goes to the right place

More details later.

Regards,
Bernt

PS. Thanks for org-mode!!!!