[Orgmode] Re: Not Match - When follow Hyperlink

From: Csanyi Pal
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Not Match - When follow Hyperlink
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 16:31:07 +0200

Csanyi Pal <address@hidden> writes:

> I have installed on Debian GNU/Linux Lenny
> GNU Emacs 22.2.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.12.11)
>  of 2008-11-09 on raven, modified by Debian
>
> In emacs-org mode when follow a Hyperlink I get a Message: 'Not
> Match'.
>
> When the file whereof the Hyperlink points is another file.org, then
> the file being opened and get the 'Not Match' message, but when the
> file is say PDF or DVI I can't to open that file and get the message
> 'Not Match'.

Sorry, it's my mistake.

I was edited these org files on Debian GNU/Linux Etch, but now, after
upgraded my system to Lenny, I have changed the directory of my Org
files.

So, after I fixed the path to the directory of my org files in my
Hyperlinks, I can to open PDF files from org files again.

--
Regards, Paul Csanyi