Re: [Orgmode] checkbox statistics

From: Marc Spitzer
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] checkbox statistics
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 14:05:35 -0400

Would it be possible to have both behaviors?  I could see times when
both would be useful.  For example I would find it very useful to see
something like this:

** TODO [0/2] [5/10 s]

saying that of 0 of my 2 major tasks are done and half of my leaf node
tasks are done.  The tralling 's' is for summery.  The same for %
done, perhaps something like '/s' and '%s'  or '/+' and '%+'  or just
two new identifiers.

marc