Re: [Orgmode] ascii export error

From: Scot Becker
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] ascii export error
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 09:36:03 +0100

On a debian-based system, and perhaps others, /etc/emacs/site-start.d
has a few files that set variables and define functions for use with
the Debian(Ubuntu, etc) system policies.  There might be nothing in
there that your setup depends on, but I wouldn't want to risk it. you
can glance through the files in there and see what kinds of things
they touch.

However, if you want to try without it, you can rename it.  If that
causes errors, you can rename it, then create an empty directory in
the same place /etc/emacs/site-start.d.

If that's where the problem is, the principal of dissection should
work there as well, just move the files out of the directory one at a
time (tryiing your export with emacs -Q each time, to see where the
offending file is.

Scot