[Orgmode] How to set a entry with Chinese calender?

From: Wei-Wei Guo
Subject: [Orgmode] How to set a entry with Chinese calender?
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 15:54:05 +0800

Dear all,

I want to make entries of my mum and dad's birthday by diary-anniversary. The
problem
is their birthday is in Lunar calender (Chinese calender) fashion. Diary has
things
like diary-julian-date, but I didn't find diary-chinese-something. Emacs
calender
support chinese calender, although its calculation of month is not right.

Another question is how to set an entry of every Friday? I tried

   %%(diary-float t 5 t) Meeting.

It seems the last arg doesn't accept 't'.

Best wishes,
Wei-Wei