Re: [Orgmode] todo items not working?

From: Saketh
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] todo items not working?
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 13:54:33 -0400

Greg, Matthew, Giovanni, Nick, and Memnon:

I did the 'edebug-defun' as Nick suggested and found the problem. An obscure library that was installed on both of my machines modified outline-regexp before org was loaded (as Nick had guessed), causing the wacky behavior.

Thank you very much for your help!

Sincerely,
Saketh