[Orgmode] Re: org-mode on sloooow computer

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: org-mode on sloooow computer
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 16:13:20 +0200

On Apr 25, 2009, at 6:25 PM, Bernt Hansen wrote:

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

Carsten Dominik writes:
Ummm, this doesn't work for me?  C-c C-x r is undefined.

You need to be in an org-mode buffer for this..

Ah.  Yes.

I just use M-x org-reload and C-u M-x org-reload since that works
everywhere.

C-c C-x r doesn't work in the agenda either which feels weird.

Hmm, I just noticed that `C-c C-x r' is one of the bindings also
used for Emacs in a terminal, to replace `M-right'.

org-reload is now on `C-c C-x !', both in Org buffers and in the agenda.

- Carsten