Re: [Orgmode] ascii export to just buffer?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] ascii export to just buffer?
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 21:07:36 +0200

On Apr 26, 2009, at 5:55 AM, Samuel Wales wrote:

I frequently export to ascii without wanting a file to be created,
especially not in a useful directory, as the files are temporary.

Is there a way to export ascii to just a buffer?

There is now:

   git pull

and then

   C-c C-e A

Note that this forces me to change the binding for publishing
all projects, see separate email.

- Carsten

Thanks.

--
Myalgic encephalomyelitis denialism is causing death and severe suffering
worse than MS.  Greed is corrupting science into foul nonsense.  Anybody can