[Orgmode] File local variables and export?

From: Jason Riedy
Subject: [Orgmode] File local variables and export?
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 15:13:07 -0400

I'm trying to change org-export-latex-image-default-option to
"width=.7\\linewidth" in a file local variable.  It's set correctly as a
buffer local variable, and it's having no effect on the export.  My
guess is that the buffer-local property is stopping it as soon as
org-export-as-latex runs set-buffer.

I can smuggle the value in by adding an entry to org-export-plist-vars
referring to org-export-latex-image-default-option and pulling the value
from the plist, but that feels incorrect.

Am I missing something?  Or should I look into grabbing
buffer-local-variables before set-buffer and setting the variables in
the output buffer?

BTW, there's a typo in org-export-region-as-latex's docstring.  Replace
retunr with return...  That pops up in the docbook export, too. ;)

Jason