Re: [Orgmode] Latex export colouring and properties

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Latex export colouring and properties
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 12:30:00 +0200

On Apr 22, 2009, at 6:04 PM, Simon Brown wrote:

Hi all,

Is it possible to colour the output in pdf export in the same way it is
done in html export? The colouring of tags and timestamps is very
useful.

I guess this could be implemented, but for me, LaTeX is still mainly
used for B&W text, so it never occurred to me. I guess we could wrap some kind of macro around it, and you would be responsible to define that macro....

Also is it possible to include properties in the output? I'm adding
effort estimates to the tasks which I'd like to be included in the
exported pdf.

Directly exporting drawers usually looks bad, so we don't really have this.

- Carsten

Thanks,

Simon