Re: [Orgmode] A Mark-up rule question

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] A Mark-up rule question
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 08:42:36 +0200

Sure.

- Carsten

On May 6, 2009, at 5:41 PM, Xin Shi wrote:

Hi Carsten and Sebastian,

Thanks for your suggestions!

It seems the choice of unicode or not is up to the developer for coding that part. For documentation purpose only, I would prefer to have a first draft of character table which only contains two columns on Worg page:

  | Symbol  | Org       |
  | \nbsp   | ~\nbsp~   |
  | \iexcl  | ~\iexcl~  |
  | \cent   | ~\cent~   |