Re: [Orgmode] Organize Your Life In Plain Text!

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Organize Your Life In Plain Text!
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 14:44:23 -0400

Rick Moynihan <address@hidden> writes:

> 2009/5/7 Bernt Hansen <address@hidden>:
> Wow, Bernt!  This is awesome!!! :-) I'm sure it'll be food for thought
> for most of us!

Thanks :)

> So far I've only skimmed it, but want to take a more indepth look at
> porting some of your ideas into my (far more limited) workflow.
>
> My only comment so far is that the keybindings table might be better
> sorted by 'Used' frequency, so it's easier to see at a glance which
> keybindings you find most useful.

Done.

> I finally managed to look at yasnippet myself yesterday, and found it
> to be an awesome edition for any emacs user...  Naturally one of the
> first things that occured to me was combining it with org-mode.  To
> this end, I was wondering whether you have an org-mode snippet bundle
> setup.  If so, I'd be curious to know what snippets you've defined.

The only snippet I'm using right now that is org-mode related is the
block snippet I stole from Eric :).  I've included it in the
Productivity Tools section
(http://doc.norang.ca/org-mode.html#ProductivityTools) which I'll work
on in the future.

I'm still pretty new to yasnippet too but I'm not going back to working
without it :).

-Bernt