[Orgmode] Re: Organize Your Life In Plain Text!

From: Memnon Anon
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Organize Your Life In Plain Text!
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 02:10:28 +0000 (UTC)

Hey list,

Okay, here is another question for all the clocking junkies out there ;).

Is there a way to clock two items at the same time?
This may sound stupid, 'who can do two things at the same time?'
but please let me explain.

Whoever clocks items, wants to keep control of what he/she does.

If e.g. someone loves to listen to audio books and does this in several
different contexts: Driving a car, at home etc. One could solve this by tags,
e.g

* Listening to audiobook
** ONGOING Listening to audiobook       :car:
** ONGOING Listening to audiobook       :home:

and clock whatever may be right in each case.

But, I guess, it would be easier/more flexible to clock items and locations
seperately. I can have several items STARTED and SCHEDULED at the same
time, but can I clock them at the same time?

I am quite new to this 'clock your life' idea, so sorry if I am over
enthusiastic ;).