Re: [Orgmode] An improvement for a reading of exported HTML tables

From: Jan Buchal
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] An improvement for a reading of exported HTML tables
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 10:37:18 +0200

    SR> Jan Buchal <address@hidden> writes:

    CD> On May 7, 2009, at 11:38 AM, Jan Buchal wrote:
>>
>>> Hello again,

>>    CD> That is currently not possible.
>> And is it possible fix it? From the point of view of accessibility is a
>> bug.
>
>     CD> I would not call it a bug, it is a limitation. Org is not a full
>     CD> HTML table editor, there are many things it cannot do, including
>     CD> column and row spanning, multiline fields, you name it.
> Unfortunately it is a bug. See please WCAG documentation.

    SR> It's not. It's just something not implemented.

Aha, do you use a screen reader? :-) I bellieve that from your point of
view is something what is not implemented only. You don't need it.
Please try close your eye on one week and work with computer. :-) If an
application has missing accessibility features then is a bug.

Have a nice day

--
Jan Buchal
Tel: +420242486008