[Orgmode] Re: ditaa and dot blocks with docbook export

From: Baoqiu Cui
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: ditaa and dot blocks with docbook export
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 00:13:06 -0700

Hi Dale,

Dale Smith <address@hidden> writes:

> So I was looking at http://doc.norang.ca/org-mode.html and saw the
> integration with ditaa, and wondered how hard that would be to get
> workign with the docbook exporter.  Oh! There is a dot block in there
> too! Cool.  Hmm.  Lets try adding "docbookp".
>
> Boy was *that* easy!  Works great.  Thanks Baoqiu Cui.

Thanks for making this work for DocBook exporter.  I have not tried
ditaa, but I am glad to know that everything works with DocBook with
your simple patch.

Can ditaa generate SVG images from ASCII arts?  I'll be more interested
if ditaa can generate SVN format, however it seems that it only supports
bitmap images.

I did a quick search and found that there is another project called
aafigure that can produce SVG images from ASCII arts:

   http://docutils.sourceforge.net/sandbox/cliechti/aafigure/

Does anyone know any other better tools for generating SVG images?

Thanks,
Baoqiu