Re: [Orgmode] latex fragment problems with * environments

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] latex fragment problems with * environments
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 12:29:41 +0200

On May 12, 2009, at 12:07 PM, Eric S Fraga wrote:

Carsten Dominik writes:
Hi Eric,

this was fixed 11 days ago in commit

   5f86fd7ae2da40b20c967382fa938fc871fb7e44

If you use the latet git version, this problem will not be present.

Apologies.  I missed this.  I don't track the latest git version,
preferring to track the debian unstable version as it makes my life
easier (given that I use 3+ computers daily...).  I do, however, try
to keep track of what has been fixed and I missed this.

No problem.

I need to make a new release soon, enough stuff has accuulated

- Carsten