Re: [Orgmode] Quote blocks face

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Quote blocks face
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 16:06:39 +0200

On May 12, 2009, at 3:38 PM, Julien Barnier wrote:

Hi,

And first of all, thanks to everybody for this really great piece of
work that org-mode is. I think I discover a new feature almost every
day. :-)

I've got one little question : is there a simple way to customize the
face of some «environments» inside Emacs ? More precisely, I'd like to
make everything between #+BEGIN_QUOTE and #+END_QUOTE to be displayed
in italic...

No, Org-mode cannot fontify blocks.  I have not been
able to figure out how to do this.

- Carsten

Thanks a lot in advance,

--