Re: [Orgmode] item with more than one type

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] item with more than one type
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 19:39:29 +0200

On May 14, 2009, at 11:54 PM, Marcelo de Moraes Serpa wrote:

Hello,

I'm using the TYPES to mark items as DONE or NEXT (Next Action, GTD- related) or a PROJECT. Sometimes, however, I'd like to have NEXT IMPORTANT for example (I could use a tag, but this would be more evident to my eyes at quick glance. Is it possible?

No, this is not possible, and it would water down the concept of TODO states. Tags, or maybe priorities is what you might want to use here.

- Carsten