Re: [Orgmode] re-exporting a web site

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] re-exporting a web site
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 15:56:31 +0100

Nick Dokos writes:
> As a workaround for the skipping of unmodified files: does setting
>
>     org-publish-use-timestamps-flag
>
> to nil temporarily do the deed? I'm not sure what that will do to
> the timestamps: they will probably be completely out of sync afterwards;
> but that's exactly what Matt's method does (for the current project
> only), so it could not be *too* bad !-)

I guess that would work.  In the end, I used Matt's method (having
re-ordered my project list first so that org-mode would choose the
right project by default with the P option...).

> You can also try to blow away (or move aside) the time stamps directory
> (~/.org-timestamps by default, or the value of
> org-publish-timestamp-directory) and try publishing again.

Duh!  I did think of blowing it away as I've done that in the past but
never thought of simply moving it out of the way and then moving it
back again afterwards which would at least have retained the time
stamps for other projects.  Sigh.  I'll remember this for next time
however!

Many thanks all!

eric