Re: [Orgmode] Show parent PROJECTS for an item

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Show parent PROJECTS for an item
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 18:06:16 -0500

Eraldo,

Good to know that! I definetly would like to get in touch with you with more time to discuss it. Meanwhile, Carsten (or any other org-savvy developer) could point us into the right direction on which is the best way to start hacking org (towards makeing extensions for it).

I have many, many pragmatic ideas/twists (note the pragmatic, I don't want bloat!) for improving the GTD workflow with org. What is already excellent could be the perfect GTD implementation for you, and me, and everyone :)

I will gather them and share them with you soon.

Btw, you gotta read the new "Making it All Work" book, awesome!

Marcelo.